Thank you for your interest in becoming a Panther Temp at Georgia State University. Work assignments are offered on a part-time or full-time basis. Our goal is to develop a diverse and flexible temporary workforce to fill in when and where needed at Georgia State. Additionally, it gives the temporary employee an opportunity to showcase their talents and many of our temp assignments lead to regular employment at Georgia State.
Placement length may range from one day to six months.
Some of the benefits of becoming a temp at Georgia State University:
- Career Fulfillment: Panther Temps provides a university work experience
- Full time and Part time Opportunities at Georgia State
- Career Advancement: May lead to a regular position at Georgia State
- Work Life Experience: We give you a “real life” look at the working at Georgia State
- Panther Perks: As a Panther Temp you have access to “Panther Perks” that are available to those in the Georgia State family
Become a Panther Temp!
All potentials candidates undergo a rigorous screening process, including:
- An interview with a Panther Temps Recruiter
- Assessment testing options include
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, typing and customized testing
- Background check
- Ethics training
- Reference checks