The Sponsor Funded Process
Using the sponsor funded process to identify and employ top talent at Georgia State University.
The Office of Human Resources Administration assists colleges and departments with identifying, classifying and hiring the best staff for Sponsor Funded Research Program(s) at Georgia State University. While the Sponsor Funded Research process walks you through employing staff and Postdoctoral Research Associates, you are able to find a primary contact for specific assistance, specifically used job titles that are regularly used in research and an electronic submission form that assists with expediting the review process.
On this page, there is a list of pre-approved job titles that have been identified as appropriate titles related to research. As you select a job title, you will see the job specification, the minimum qualifications, FLSA status, the paygrade and salary range. There are some job titles that have no job specifications, however, some of these titles may be listed as non-pay plan job titles. If you have any questions relating to the Sponsor Funded Process,please contact the Sponsor Funded Liaison,Tineke Battle at email@example.com.
What to do to avoid application delays
(1) CONTACT the Sponsor Funded Liaison Tineke Battle prior to identifying a job title and specific duties/responsibilities.
(2) Review sponsor funded pre-approved job titles and job specifications.
(3) COMMUNICATE with the HRAC Representative for your college and/or department for signature and FINAL APPROVAL.
(4) Complete and submit the electronic sponsor funded form.
(5) ATTACH an organizational chart after completing the electronic form and submit the attachment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reasons that delay your sponsor funded position
(1) Incorrect job titles
(2) Not establishing the appropriate duties and responsibilities for selected job titles
(3) Inaccurate salary range or paygrade of specific job title
(4) Non-submission of previous PRF for incumbents being reclassified
(5) Non-submission of PRF Supplement form for incumbents being reclassified
(6) Incorrect speedtype