Hiring Staff Named in the Application
Phase I: Job Title Selection
- Contact SFP Liaison to identify appropriate job title named in application.
- Job duties / responsibilities, Qualifications for position, Salary for the position, Who will need access to PPRTS and organization structure will be discussed with SFP
- A decision will be made regarding the type of position (pre-approved/created)
- HRAC person will be identified and cc’d on all communications related to the search.
- PI/Designee will complete and submit SFP Form using information discussed with SFP Liaison
- Attach Orgchart
- Before submitting, please make sure that you have received appropriate review and approval of the position.
Phase II: Interviewing
- PI/Designee should inform candidate to submit the Background Authorization form to the Employment Office.
Phase III: Candidate Selection
- Candidate can be offered a “Conditional Hire” pending Background Check.
- SFP Liaison will notify PI/Designee of the clearance to formally offer the position to the Final Candidate
- SFP Liaison will mail the following to selected candidate:
- SFP Offer letter, and
- New Hire Packet
Phase IV: Onboarding
- SFP Liaison will e-mail PI/Designee upon the receipt of the following:
- New Hire packet and
- Signed SPF Offer letter
- SFP Liaison notifies PI/Designee and HRAC to complete ePAF.
- SFP Liaison notifies PI/Designee and HRAC the Final Candidate is officially hired at GSU. New employee should communicate with HRAC regarding next steps to include NEO, PantherCard, Parking, Keys
- SFP Liaison closes out case as employee officially Onboarded and work-capable!